Pictures Of Normal Vigina How Do I Make My Sprint Rant Pictures Normal?

How do I make my Sprint Rant pictures normal? - pictures of normal vigina

Rant I have today the Sprint and works very well.
I switched to Sprint, so I'm not really used the phone settings and much more. The first time I have a picture that was in order. The next time I tried to take photographs, I was in my room, and each image is green. I watched to make sure that that was where the configuration colorness normal and he was. Then, when I tried to change a different setting, it will not change as long as you stay green. Any idea what is wrong? Is the lighting in my room .. ?

1 comments:

wwwtyty@... said...

My chocolate did the same some time ago (I do not know why it no more), but try the device and the bulk of the press and then press again the button on the camera. . always always try again and if it not Turn your phone number from and again, and then try again .. If no luck, then back to Sprint, and if you look at the period of 30 days are .. or do you have insurance, then you should be able to get a new toll-free (the same) .. if you do not have water damage .. Good luck

Post a Comment