Hepatitis C Carrier Hepatitis C With 75000 Rate: Is It Too Dangerous? What Genotype Is It?

Hepatitis C with 75000 rate: is it too dangerous? What genotype is it? - hepatitis c carrier

My wife is a carrier of the hepatitis C virus apparently he succeeded in forming a blood transfusion as a child. You mad a series of tests and studies have shown that HCV was positive in blood at a rate 75,000 (I do not know the exact dimensions of science here, just know that number). Now my question is: Is this rate too high? I know that 6 different HCV genotypes, based on this rate has, here, what genotype? I would like to know if any of the measures that will change our lifestyle needs. I mean, you have to use a condom during sex, etc? Thank you in advance.

1 comments:

errssguy said...

Who's 75,000 viral particles per milliliter of blood. This infection is very low. This may, however, depending on the strength of the immune system ... When most people have the test usually 300,000 +. Maximum is 1 million copies per milliliter.

It should seek treatment, because it is so low ... it is easier to fight for them.

You may not know their genotype of the PCR test results so it is a secondary test whether the genotype is said what you have.

What has to change your lifestyle. Not for razors or toothbrushes. Perhaps a condom when having sex during menstration, but otherwise do not worry too much, unless the two have an open sore in or around the genitals (which is rare). This is not a sexually transmitted disease if they have participated in the blood and a gaping wound in the uninfected person. I had unprotected sex with my ex-wife for years, has never received from me. So, if I were you I would not make a big deal for him.

I can not stress how much they should atTreatment at least try. I did it in 2003 and now they have the virus. I was tested again in about April of this year. Still missing, so there is hope for them.

Post a Comment